Thursday, February 21, 2008

virus - use it!


Oh no!, My computer is infected again. How can I get out of this? I am on familiar terms with this virus, for I got hold of it in the past… it’s not fatal, it doesn’t attack the system,, it only bothers the CD/DVD writer, the bug doesn’t allow you to burn a CD at 100%..

I got this virus for the third time. At the outset, I couldn’t make out the bug,, I was experiencing a setback to burn CD,, I thought that the problem was with the CD writer, CD driver, etc… I struggled within the whole lot but alas, there was no way out. After formatting my PC, and reinstalling the system,, I could use the writer,,, it was then that I felt there was a virus.

Alas, I had to face the same trouble once more,,,, this time, discerning that it was a virus,, I blocked the virus from DOS, after which, I was capable to burn CD. But now, i got the virus again, and worse I can’t brawl the bug from DOS. I don’t know what to do…

This is a very irksome virus,, but I think it can be used for a good cause. The virus can be used to guard exclusive rights against foiling illegal copy of CD. Any author who wants to protect his/her CD against copyright breach can include the virus in his/her CD. Now, with this virus in your pc, you won’t be able to burn any CD. This is not feasible; no one will put this CD in his computer.

How to address the hitch?
The virus can be tailored in such a way that it prevents copy only onto the CD in which it resides.
virus - use it! What you say??
This virus can be used in this approach,, others can be utilized in other line of attacks... who knows!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you get rid of the virus soon :p or maybe trak it and use if for your cd ^.^ I won't buy it though :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home