Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Online health

Hello net lovers… today I gonna have a words with reference to “futuristic”.
Viewing futuristic from a stand angle in the pre-internet era may reveal scientists looking for ways to retrieve worldwide information without going beyond the desktop. Indeed this has been a complete feat. In fact, a great deal has been done in this field for instance we can shop on the web via e-commerce. Internet is helping mankind in assorted ways.

I will acquaint you with something, which came to pass to me. Recently, I was suffering from severe skin infectivity. I was taken aback to come across some red spots on my body which was itching. I was left with no choice than to go to the local health center. There the physician in charge left me with two alternatives:
1-injection
2-tablets
Faced with these two options, in a pursuit against time, I choose to forego the first alternative in that I hate inoculation. Following this babyish decision, the infection was overriding time to be restored to health. What to do now?? The Internet was the only solution! You might speculate how? Quite clear-cut…. I looked for ways to alleviate skin bug through conventional heeling. Thanks heaven, I landed on a website, which deals with these issues. I speedily hop to curing skin infections….. I was provided with: “Mix up honey with olive oil and apply to infected marks”. After four days, I could say babye to the disease.!!

7 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut amigos!! hier mo ti get krish!! heh oui putain, mone coumence ecoute ban la musik indien tou.. ma vie a changer
je suis devenu plus sex symbole koi!!!
la mo fess pou coumence k c, ban assignments la p coumence approcher... bye

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger ahadoo said...

Wa, ki p dir bam??
hey, le type kosto kan desperate housewives p start??
Captain Murdoch, kifair nou pa fair n emisyon televisé??
.
.
.
Ouais garilyn____
le type americain ki est devenu un indien!!!
hey gary to p dir to lavie in changer.....Ca prouve ke l'inde est plus rapide ke maurice.... to lavi in sanzé dan moins ki 100 jours!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kan roulé lor chemin...kan robo vin rouge nou arété....
ki zafair..kan li rouge, nou continué mange r li, kuma nou trouv vert nou arété???
.
.
.
.....melon d'eau!!!

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kv murdoch,to p vine presentateur tou???
n mari news sa.sale petit coupeur de poulet!!
toi ,moktav, to encore ena long cheveux meme??
passe mo bonjour a zot fami,
sans oublier les amis et aussi specialement a max le tortue!!....a+

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger ahadoo said...

Kan to retourne Maurice, amén ene ciné pou nou!!

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've more or less been doing nothing worth mentioning, but oh well. Basically not much exciting happening worth mentioning. I just don't have anything to say right now, but whatever. Eh.
- mauritiusgoogle.blogspot.com c
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home